- My Products
- Training and Services
How do I Request a Quote for Software Support?
Mentor Graphics is pleased to provide quotations for support for Mentor Graphics software and for most third-party software we distribute.
When purchasing a product, you can obtain a support quotation from your local Account Manager and Support Marketing Representative. The quotation is prepared by the Support Marketing Representative and forwarded to you by your local Mentor Graphics office. If you have a product that is already under a support agreement, you will automatically receive quotations for renewing that support 60 to 120 days before your contract expires.
Obtaining a support quotation and purchasing support
Here's how you obtain a support quotation and purchase support for your configuration:
- Your Support Marketing Representative provides you with a description of the configuration of products to be included in the support quotation.
- You review the configuration and tell the local Support Marketing Representative what corrections to make.
- You select those Support Services Latitudes options that are the best value for your site.
- The Support Marketing Representative prepares the support quotation for the options you selected. The quote is then in effect for 60 days.
- You review the quotation and prepare a purchase order that references the numbers for the support quotation and the Customer Agreement. Purchase orders usually cover a 12-month period.
- You receive an invoice and send a check for the amount specified to the address listed on the invoice. Invoices are typically issued on an annual basis, with payment terms of net 30 days. If you are located in North America and you have questions about your invoice, you can call Accounts Receivable at 1-503-685-7000. In other regions, please call your local sales office with invoice questions.
Questions about a support quotation?
The Support Marketing Representative assigned to your account will be happy to answer any of your questions. For the name and phone number of your Support Marketing Representative, contact your sales office or see the SupportCenters page.