SupportNet supports the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer (version 6 or higher)
If you are using an unsupported browser, upgrade now:
- Windows: Upgrade to the latest builds of either Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome
- Linux: Upgrade to the latest build of Firefox
- Mac: Upgrade to the latest build Firefox
- Sun Solaris 2.6/2.7, 8/9: Upgrade to the latest build of Firefox
- HPUX: Upgrade to the latest build of Firefox
Select the Tools > Internet Options menu item, then set the options:
- On the Security tab, select the "Internet" Web content zone, then click Custom Level. "Enable" the following Scripting options: Active Scripting and Scripting of Java Applets. Under User Authentication > Logon, choose either "Automatic logon only in Intranet zone" or "Prompt for user name and password". Click OK to make the changes.
- On the Security tab, select the "Local intranet" Web content zone, then repeat the same setting in Step 1.
- On the Privacy tab, set the Automatic cookie handling setting to a level that will accept session cookies, or use the "Advanced" options to override automatic settings. Note: session cookies are required for opening a Service Request on SupportNet.
- Click OK.
Select the Tools > Options menu item, then set the options:
- Under the Privacy > Cookies item, select "Allow sites to set cookies" and optionally select "for the originating web site only".
- Click OK.
Select the Wrench icon, and click the Options menu item, then click the “Under the Hood” tab to set options: :
- Under the Privacy, click “Content Settings’" .
- Under the Cookies tab, select “Allow local data to be set (recommended)”, or set an exception for https://supportnet.mentor.com.
- Click Close to exit the content screen.
- Click Close to exit the options screen.