Specific deliverables available with Mentor Graphics support programs (Classic or OpenLine) are outlined below. Please note that Classic and OpenLine programs provide the same support services. Support programs are subject to local availability and pricing. Contact your local SupportCenter for details.
|Support Deliverable||Available with Mentor Graphics Support|
|How-Tos and Tutorials|
|Software Enhancement Updates |
|SupportNet Services |
|SupportPro Technical Newsletter |
|Technical Support |
* About TechNotes and AppNotes:
- AppNotes are “how-to” processes. They are longer documents with screenshots.
- TechNotes are short solutions created by Customer Applications Engineers as they answer customer questions.
- There are 6 kinds of TechNotes:
- Patch TechNotes - notification of new patches;
- Release TechNotes - notification of new releases;
- Defect TechNotes - overview of high-impact defects
- Enhancement TechNotes - overview of high-impact enhancements
- Solution TechNotes - CAEs' answers to questions
- Business TechNotes - policy, process, or business information