As a Mentor Graphics support customer, a number of benefits are available to accelerate product development and increase quality:
- Software enhancements to bring you the latest improvements in product functionality, usability and performance.
- SupportNet, our support website, offers rapid, secure self-service access to Service Request management, release/patch downloads, Knowledge Base access, license reports and more.
- Technical support backed by an award-winning support organization to provide rapid, expert response to your technical issues.
- Mission Critical IC Tapeout - A dedicated Calibre support expert during IC tapeout to own Calibre issues before they impact schedule
- Validation Services PCB - Accelerated adoption of the latest Mentor release so you can rapidly use the new flow and features.
- Support Account Manager - A single point of contact to orchestrate support activities, escalate priority issues, and educate your users.
The Mentor Graphics SupportNet site has received the "Ten Best Web Support Sites" award four times (in 2003, 2007, 2008 and 2009), and is now listed in the ASP Hall of Fame.
Mentor Graphics is the only 5-time recipient of the TSIA Hall of Fame Lifetime Achievement Award in EDA for technical support excellence.
The only EDA support provider with global support center practices certified against the Service Capability & Performance (SCP) Standards.